Custom-Feature: Seeker & Orssons by JC Rivera

THE-SEEKER-CUSTOM-01

JC Rivera shares with us a new custom set he had done, featuring Jeff Soto's The Seeker, as well as the addition of two clay-made critters of his own creation dudded "Orssons". Currenty available for sale on JC's online shop for US$300, this looks to be a swell set, sans horns nevertheless. I reckon this is the first time we have featured JC's work on this humble blog, and it is indeed a sight! Superbly well done!

THE-SEEKER-CUSTOM-02
THE-SEEKER-CUSTOM-03
THE-SEEKER-CUSTOM-05 THE-SEEKER-CUSTOM-04

JC: "Because of it's height I wanted to make the seeker look fun and friendly. I added two of my character that I call Orssons. Orson is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Orson is "bear". I added an S to make it a little different.I picked that name because almost all of my character look like bears. I was really excited to do this one because Jeff Soto is one of my favorite artists and The Seeker is such a cool figure and so big."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK