Custom-Feature: They Came From The Streets by TaskOne


TaskOne shares with us his completed piece for the "THEY CAME FROM THE STREETS" group art show hosted by Urban Vinyl Daily. Task mentioned: "I believe we were supposed to do a graffiti related munny, but, I figured a bunch of people were gonna do graff on a munny so I decided to go the other way with it and do munnys on graffiti. The street lamp is battery operated with a switch on the back. hope you enjoy!"

And enjoyed this I did! Check out more WIPs on Task's Facebook album, as well the video made with "heysus" (Andrew Susich).

THEY-CAME-TASKONE-01
THEY-CAME-TASKONE-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK