Daily Wrap-Up: May 26th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-26
[Click above image for 16 x blogposts]

Thursday May 26th saw my first venture to the neighborhood mall Eastpoint (since my Stroke last October 2010), after my morning consultation at the hospital clinic - which saw an increase in medical dosage after monitoring my high-blood pressure and blood-tests. But no, i will not let that get me down! So I did the next best thing in lieu: I Shopped!

Feeling a bitter-smirk and a false sense of ego-boosting (all in good fun, of course), I had by the end of the afternoon contributed to the Great Singapore Sale with a humble bagful of DVDs, amidst the hustle and bustle of the lunchtime crowd. Man, I am not such good friends with "hustle-n-bustle", but i managed to make it home in one piece. Funny enough, I was intent on putting on Scott Pilgrim when at the last moment, I slotted in Revenge of the Fallen, and had a near-teary moment when Optimus Prime fell to the earth, dead as a flat-tire … *sniffles* … I never did finish the movie tho - perhaps this weekend I will … or maybe it'll be Scott Pilgrim this time … Have a good read nevertheless, folks!

Cheers
Andy

{This entry is post-dated]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK