Daily Wrap-Up: May 29th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-29
[Click above for 20 x blogposts on Sunday]

Gosh but time flies! In a little under two days and the month of May would have been bowed out and we would be greeted by June. I would ask "where does the time go?" - but that would've been an unanswerable question. "Time" it seems, is ever the valuable commodity that folks scramble for, but always near seem unattainable or untamable, IMHO.

"Time" measures differently for me now, with two aspects divided between "Pre-Stroke" and "Post-Stroke". Reaction and movement time these days are much slower than before, with blogging the only semblence of "speed" (imagine it is only a fraction of what it is tho lol) while everything else is moving in slow-motion. I walk / stumble slower. I type not as fast as I used to. I find it harder to focus for longer durations on my laptop - so much excuses these days for what most folks see as "the norm". And I realized whining about it makes no difference - as most folks accept what they see and not what might be told to them. And "time" now is measured by what you see within a period, while the actual story behind them, are somewhat lost in limbo, or lost in time, as it were. How frightening is that notion?

So instead of whining about "time lost", perhaps we/I should also focus on what is "lost" within the time - besides my tangible mobility post-Stroke. Perhaps that is why I have been constantly dreaming for the past few weeks, of a mishmash of the past and the present, a mind not at rest, whatever time is giving to sooth it …

Have a good Sunday or start of the week, whatever time-zone you are in :)
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK