DEFCON-Beta Activated For TOYSREVIL

TOYSREVIL-EMAIL

Only just spotted on my Yahoo-inbox today was "6666" unread emails (true story - this is NOT photoshopped!). I think it is a sign. And not necessarily a good sign though …

Folks say May 21st is the day the world ends, or more specifically the biblical "Judgement Day" (Go Google it). I did not take too much notice before, thinking that it's all hogwash (every knows the world ends in 2012, right?), but with this happenstance, I wonder … and I wonder what I would do if I knew tomorrow was the End Of The World?

Nevertheless, *DefCon-Beta* has been activated on TOYSREVIL, regardless of timezone differences. Stay tuned for Survival Instructions…

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK