Designing GupGups Submission Update

I had initially prepped a couple of blogposts featuring the submitted designs for the Designing GupGups competition, when I realized I was nearly going against my own words: "Submissions without the additional text would be deemed as not wanting to be featured as promo for the duration of the competition." ~Now, I do not want to be going against my own words here LOL


Such as it is, do instead check out the Flickr-group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/designinggupgups to view the submissions thus far, and check out the competition details HERE. Dateline for submissions is June 20th, 2011 @ 23:59hrs (+8 GMT Singapore-time), and you can send in SIX (6) Designs! Thanks!

P/S: Please DO NOT remove the background images and fine text for the design template in your submissions. The text are there for a reason.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK