Kaiju Dualos Header Artwork by Mark Nagata (& A Video of the Max Toy 5th Anniversary Show @ Double Punch)

Dualos Kaiju

You know why I adore Mark Nagata of MaxToyCo? Tis because he paints his own header cards on the toys he produces. And while I may not know that deeply about his upcoming KAIJU DUALOS Dragon, I know this hand-painted artwork rocks my boat immensely. (WIPs of Mark's artwork posted here). And in lieu of product info, here's a video instead of the Max Toy 5th Anniversary art show @ Double Punch :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK