More MechaBanana Colorways and Box-Art Revealed by Frank Kozik

MECHABANANA-COLOR

Colorways of MECHABANANA in it's WIP-stage from Frank Kozik in four colorways, as well as box-art. Click HERE to view earlier-postings of the 16" tall vinyl sculpt (yes, indeed I even have a dedicated tag for them!). Look for them to debut at San Diego Comic Con, with each colorway to be limited to 50 pieces, from Kozik's "Ultraviolence" line. For someone who does not reply my DMs I sure am fond of his work LOL - the banana with rivets-schtick is really starting to grow on me though!

MECHABANANA-BOX-02 MECHABANANA-BOX-01
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK