Motorbot Does Clear Resins

MOTORBOT-CLEAR-RESIN-FIGS-01

Motorbot experiments with clear resin, and I think folks need to be afraid - very afraid = in case they get sold out even before you blink! "I’m already thinking of embedding guts in them." ~says Kevin on his blog. I vote "YES" without even a breathe needed to be exhaled.

MOTORBOT-CLEAR-RESIN-FIGS-02

Mind you, these are "tests" and nothing has been listed for sale as yet (did I ever mention it would be "randomly listed" during the testing stage?) - but do not wait - go haunt Motorbot's twitter @motorbot and stake out his online shop @ deadbear.bigcartel.com. What? You think I'm joking with you here?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK