Photo-Boothing On TOYSREVIL

TOYSREVIL-PHOTOBOOTHS-01

Call me a slow learner (but not to my face lol) but I've only recently pickedup the usage of the "Photo Booth" laptop camera on my, well, Mac laptop! And frankly, I have been snapping away like a madman, with most of the images posted on my Facebooks and Twitter, instead of on this blog (as often) ...

TOYSREVIL-PHOTOBOOTHS-02 TOYSREVIL-PHOTOBOOTHS-03

The plan always had been to take "proper" shots (with decent lighting, composition, post-Photoshopping and whatnot) but realized the "quality of the image" - while important to me still - is as important as the "mileage" the images themselves get! Hey I'm not naive to think my decade+ old point-n-shoot digi-cam can stack up against the snazzy-jazzy SLRs other fortunate folks possess, but I know my viewership LOL - hoping you folks would not mind seeing more of these on the blog? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK