SDCC 2011 Exclusive – G.I. Joe Cobra Ninja Viper 12-inch Figure from Sideshow Collectibles

COBRA-NINJA-VIPER-SDCC-01 COBRA-NINJA-VIPER-SDCC-02

Tis been a while since we've posted about any products from Sideshow Collectibles - basically because their emailers ALWAYS arrive a day later than everyone else, backdated to U.S.-time (but that's my personal grouse). But this figure seems too interesting to over-look - witness the "G.I. Joe Cobra Ninja Viper 12-inch Figure" - a SDCC 2011-exclusive, available for preorders on Thursday, May 19th at 10 AM (PT) for event Attendees, and Friday, May 10th at 10AM (PT) for Non-Attendees. Here is the Order-Alert page, and here are some images! Will update the price-point once it is listed.

COBRA-NINJA-VIPER-SDCC-03

Looking like a cross-mashup between a WW2 Japanese-soldier and a ninja - this actually looks amazing! I have to stop myself from loving this, as owning it would be but a pipedream for me … but you? You KNOW you want one, right? Muahahahahaha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK