Artwork Previews for "Innards" by Joe Ledbetter for Copro Gallery (June 11-launch)


Posted here are a trio of preview-images of Joe Ledbetter's artwork for his solo show INNARDS opening at Copro Gallery on Saturday June 11th. You can see the rest of the previews online via www.copronason.com. Purchasing enquiries are to be directed to copronason@msn.com. I really enjoy the slight edge of "danger" seen from the imagery, and these wild-life looks to be very interesting indeed! Innards exhibits thru July 2, 2011.


"The goal of the show is to open up my work and ignore any restrictions. The theme of the show is that it is theme-less. I want to reveal what's been living inside me for the past year, and I'm ready to spew my guts all over the gallery." ~says Joe Ledbetter, about the theme of the show.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK