Choicee Qee Flash Drive – Memory is Qee by Toy2R

USB-Qee-White-MONTAGE
TOY2R-PRESS: Asia's biggest electronics event-COMPUTEX Taipei International Computer Show will be held May 31 to June 4. During COMPUTEX,  several innovative and original products will be showcased including the newest collaboration between Choicee x Toy2R, a series of USB and card readers being produced for the market –  focusing on the debut of the Choicee Qee Flash Drive! Standing in the same classic scale of the 2.5” Qee collection, this new electronic version should garner some new attention for the art toy genre and bring new opportunities to Toy2R to take Qee in new directions for the future.  Pricing and memory capacity will be determined shortly after the Qee debuts this week.
While not an original concept (but they possess articulation more than Mimobots, I do agree) I do like the idea of toys reaching out to the masses who might not necessarily look at "toys" in the same light are you (who read my blog, bless you all) or me do - something I have learnt the hardway when I was lying in hospital bed last year for two months, while folks around me knew absolutely NOTHING about "art toys", beyond Transformers or Star Wars toys LOL.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK