Custom-Feature: Doctor Octopus by Sean Takaki

IMG_4490

ABOVE: Dr. Otto Gunther Octavius, better known as Doc Ock, Dr. Octopus, Future Ruler of TOYSREVIL-Blog. Below is a transcript of an unidentified conversation that is unauthenticated. Initial investigations point to customizer Sean Takaki aka jedichefsean as the source of transmission. You decide.
TOYSREVIL: Why do you think you're qualified to run the blog?
DOC OCK: Are you kidding me? Hello? Have we not met? I'm an evil genius here!
TOYSREVIL: Do you think you can handle the daily operations of such magnitude?
DOC OCK: Just look at me...look at all my extra arms! I can run a million blogs at a time with all my arms!
TOYSREVIL: Are you evil enough?
DOC OCK: Am I evil enough? My life has been ruined. No woman will have me. Society hates me. There's nothing good left in me. Besides, being evil is so much more fun!
IMG_4491 IMG_4493

Do check out availability of this custom Mini-Munny by contacting Sean at http://takakitoys.blogspot.com / http://twitter.com/jedichefsean.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK