Daily Wrap-Up: June 6th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

JUNE-6
[Click above for 9 x blogposts today]

Funnily (or maybe not so) I had published one of my more longer articles; "I Like Resin Toys" today. "Funny" because, it was a last minute article neither planned beforehand days or weeks ago.

I had actually set out to type an ending daily-wrapup (which possibly was the first incarnation of THIS post you are reading now) when I realized I had the intention of NOT doing wrap-ups on Mondays (beginning of the week and all), I started typing out the "resin article" and the next thing I knew, I had a long article ahead of me.

And I knew I needed quotes, I knew the article demanded quotes, and I reached out to a select few whom I know has got my back (which means "would grant me the boon of an extremely last minute request") and headed to bed, mind still a flurry of the article; true story.

Upon waking up, I was beset with awesomeness from Cris, Eric and Kevin, for which I am extremely grateful for their generosity. Support came shortly from Adam, and eventually Marine. And an article was set to be published. I am proud of it, and this will not be the last.

Cheers and thanks for reading :)
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK