Daily Wrap-Up: June 8th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

JUNE-8
[Click above image for 20 x blogposts today]

I found myself staring at a rack of toy model cars today at the neighborhood supermarket (in the building where my acupuncture session was at) and wondering which HotWheels I was going to get - the Batmobile from Arkham Asylum? or the DeLorean from Back To The Future? … then I realized I do not actually collect toycars anymore, and that perhaps I really was indeed starved for gawking at stacks and layers of toys! Man, the "toy-poison" is deep! And the multiple pegged and blister-carded toy cars in a spectrum of colors were so purdyyyyyyyy….

I walked away empty handed and instead went and drooled over the images of toys I had seen on the laptop-screen and blogged about today … somehow I reckon I need to get my toy-priorities straight somewhen somehow… heh.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK