Daily Wrap-Up: June 9th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

JUNE-9
[Click above image to view 25 x blogposts this Thursday!]

In all seriousness, I never expected to publish a total of 25 posts today. I have been actively capping a max of 20 posts per, but today, well today it somehow got "out of control" … Perhaps I was stubborn to not be out-scooped. Perhaps I was esthetic to share with everyone what I have. Perhaps I simply could not hold them all in, especially with loads of things happening the week's end or the coming weekend. And yes, there are still posts held-at-bay - where hopefully they will see the light-of-day on Friday (which is the day of my dentist-visit, so I'm not too jazzed about Friday…).

"Over-blogging" is not some badge-of-honor for me (per se), because simply put, there's so much news and info-overload going on, loads of news might get regulated to the second page of the blog, and might loose some eyeballs in the meantime - which to me is a waste of good news, you know?

Regardless, until I find a way to fix the code in collapsing posts (which would make all this go away-ish), this'll have to do. Enjoy your reads folks!

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK