Drawing Cumulus Feature Illo by TOYSREVIL

TOYSREVIL-CUMULUS

With all the excitement of the Drawing Cumulus illustration competition, I HAD to get on board with a lil'humble attempt of my own! Hey, I do not post things or organize events on my blog if I do not consider them to be fun, yeh? LOL

Purely done in photoshop (in my meager skill-set) - this is my interpretation of Inspector Cumulus! But no worries, tis purely for fun and not submitted to the competition and frankly, it sure as heck's an easy "cop-out" NOT to be up against some of the awesome submissions in the competition, lemme tells'ya! ;p

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK