I ♥ Androids On Facebook

HEART-ANDROIDS-FB

Yes, I did a fan-site on Facebook - dedicated to all-things Androids mini collectibles, as made by DYZ Plastic! Thanks to the cool folks at Taken Shop for providing me with Androids Series 2 to review, which I found myself falling for toy-over-heels, and now this Facebook page. Join me in the dedication, Click "LIKE", Post your toy-Android collection-pics, Show off your Custom-Androids!

I ♥ Androids - Do YOU?

(Disclaimer: Retailers, please do not be hawking off other toys other than Androids. But there'll be folks asking for them, so answer them accurately, thanks.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK