Jellybot Wave 3 Teasers from Argonaut Resins x The Jelly Empire

JELLYBOT-WIPEOUT

I have been remise in my recent reportage of Argonaut Resins-activities - which you can catchup on via http://www.argonautsresin.blogspot.com with zero prompting from me. Besides END's TUTTZ posts, if particular interest are these new teasers for The Jelly Empire's JELLBOT Wave 3 - featuring a Jellybot catching the waves (check out the current blog-banner) and an adorable pre-painted chainsaw-the-da-head Jellybot! Pretty insane, if you ask me! *I LOVE IT*

JellyBotWave3
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK