SDCC-Exclusive Green Lantern BE@RBRICK for 2011

GREEN-LANTERN-SDCC-BEARBRICK

It actually took me sometime before I realized this BE@RBRICK I was looking (as tweeted by Dan) was actually a Power Battery! Scheduled as a San Diego Comic Con-exclusive, this Geeen Lantern SDCC BE@RBRICK is priced about US$16.99 and limited to 1500 pieces. The retro-designed blister-card is what makes it utterly desirable to me! Like. Want. NEED.

I already missed last year's TRON BE@RBRICK, missing this years would gut my toy-lurving heart …
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK