Super Villain Weekend Extravaganaza Ends

SUPER-VILLAIN-WEEKEND-01

This past two days' "Super-Villain Weekend Extravaganza was a blog-sequel to "Superhero Sunday" back in mid-May. Even then, I knew if I had my way, I would be focusing on "Super-Villains" in the next round, and in this I am glad with my offerings spread throughout this weekend - I hope they would you, my dear readers, too.

SUPER-VILLAIN-WEEKEND-02

A fictitious Super-Villain Custom-Toy "Application", past-recollection memories of Villainy, a trio of contest giveaways, interviews, geek-features, custom-toy Villain, 3 x Top Ten Lists and a presentation of a new blog-project with TEAM ILLO - And all this would not have rocked without the participation and efforts of likeminded-folks! Thanks for your time and efforts, guys! Hope you had fun as much as I did!

I still have a couple of articles yet to finish (Super-Villain Teams and Super-Villainess - spending time drawing instead of writing will do that LOL) but perhaps they might keep for another day, another event … meanwhile, tis time to prepare for the third round of Superhero Sunday! And the theme will be = "Super Powers In Plain Clothes" = Yes, I'm having too much geek-fun to let it end too soon! LOL

Click HERE to read all about it, and hope you enjoy your time, folks! Viva La Villains!

Cheers
Andy
(sometimes the evil one)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK