About Those New Sketchbots @ SDCC 2011

IMG_1190

Do I spy 6 x Sketchbots in a row? From Steve Talkowski, we have previously seen 4 announced Sketchbot Variants, but have yet to see the "Red" (far-left of image) and the Grey edition (holding a Copic-marker - my marker of poison in my design-student days!). And this is what Steve had to share with TOYSREVIL:
"We decided what better venue than SDCC to give the grand sneak-peak/reveal of the entire lineup for this Sketchbot series.  It's no secret that there are multiple accessories available (they come with every DIY) and people are smart enough to put two and two together.  The red will most likely be my NYCC release, and I'll probably hold on to the monochrome version until early next year.  This mean I just may have something up my sleeve for Designer Con, so stay tuned!"
[Pic via DKE Toys]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK