Custom-Feature: Comic Stripped - Captain America Munny by VISEone

VISEONE-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-02 VISEONE-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-01
"When I started my COMIC STRIPPED series I promised myself and to all collectors that bought my pieces - there will never be more than 2 of the same theme. Here and there I made different platforms of the same themed character and I made a 3rd SIMPSONS themed QEE which is just a showpiece and not for sale. However - because of the sculpting parts and the collage technique they are all unique in some way." ~ says VISEone
VISEONE-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-03
"Some time ago I got asked for a CAPTAIN AMERICA commission by two different collectors and this time I tried to stay with one concept - so they really look the same. Again because of the collages and used comics - they are not the same. This time I tried to match the CAPTAIN AMERICA suit with how I applied the collage onto the 7" MUNNY and I hope you can see what I tried here." ~adds VISEone

Made from a 7" MUNNY, Apoxie Clay, Collage Technique, Acrylic Paint, Brushwork. The iconic shield will be added shortly.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK