Images of Rotofugi Booth @ SDCC 2011

IMG_8469-550x

Display shelf-pics of the Rotofugi-booth #4736 at SDCC 2011 - courtesy of Tomopop (they have more close-up snaps at the link provided).

IMG_8493-550x IMG_8521-550x
IMG_8482-550x IMG_8464-550x

You know why I like complete shelf-pics at conventions? (of course I like's close-ups too, do not be mistaken) Because I get to see them sized up side-by-side. And simply because I'd like to see a tangible "size" to them. Even until now, when I type up posts about products and list out their stats, the actual size of which might still escape the grasp of my mind's understanding (I actually used to have measuring tape next to my commuter, now no more) and ironically, I used "INCHES" for measurement more when I started blogging about toys, when instead we are used to the metric system here, with dimensions measured in "CENTIMETRES" lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK