Max Toy Co Takes TOYSREVIL's Kaiju-Cherry

MAXTOYCO-KAIJU-BOX-01

To the world of kaiju toys (both classic and modern), I am but a rank novice and errant toy-tourist, having nary the courage (nor finances, truth be told) to procure a kaiju toy to have as my own, I have always felt "incomplete" (true story) … but today on this faithful Monday morning, Mark of Max Toy Co secured my virgin-kaiju-cherry for all eternity! Please be gentle with me, Mark, I'm fragile that way….

Courtesy of Mark Nagata, I opened up a post-box filled with all manner of kaiju-themed awesomeness in the form of toy figures, metal pins and printed cards! And while I endeavor to review the figures individually in time, this is a quick look "in the box" of what coolness I now have!


[8 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

While Captain Maxx oozes classic sofubi action figurey, the diminutive Lady Maxx is utterly adorable (she would have been my first Kaiju-themed purchase, if not for constantly missing out on sale-times), and the giant TriPus is a HUGE HONKING BEAST! And the mini kanjis were exceptional, with the colors of the Dragazoran eye-poppingly exquisite featuring Monster Kolor paints - that you NEED to have in-hand to really see the effect, seriously! I am now a convert without a doubt!


[4 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

Delish postcard prints featuring all manner of kaiju-koolness, including illustrations from TOVI! And Mark Nagata himself is a pretty accomplished artist himself and that to me makes the "difference" and a sharp-salute to his artistry and vision! And mind you, tis not about a box of free toys, or even fancy studio pics posted online, but tis the opportunity to see and hold the item IN-HAND and up-close, that makes appreciating these figures moress than anyone ever realizes or give credit to (or at least, in my case muahahahaha). Go get your kaiju-fix via www.maxtoyco.com ~stat!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK