Molly Big Ear & Planet Ambassador USB by Kennyswork @ Taipei Toy Festival 2011

MOLLY-USB-TTF

Kenny Wong's beloved Molly is transformed into a 8GB USB Flash drive in the form of "Big Ear" and "Planet Ambassador" (both priced at NT$1,300 each), and can be found at booth A5, A6 Kennyswork @ the coming Taipei Toy Festival.

Everytime I blog about USB flash drives it guts me, because I really want and need a flash drive, but somehow can't part money for one. Guess I'll just have to depend on my no-name SGD$11 one for now … LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK