Most Memorable SDCC Moment for Holly Stanway aka A Little Stranger

QTN: What is your most memorable SDCC-moment this year? ANS: "For me all the most memorable moments were things i don't have photos of; i was so busy having the time of my life i didn't take many pictures (i stole these off PodgyPanda, thanks bro!) I'm going home with a head FULL of memories and a BIG smile on my face.

For me these photos sum up the feeling of being at con, and just how amazingly welcoming, warm and fun toy fam is. Hanging out with people i love so much but rarely get to see, and making new friends."
~shares Holly Stanway aka A Little Stranger.
LINKABLES:
- A Little Stranger Interviewed on TOYSREVIL
- A Little Stranger featured on TOYSREVIL
- A Little Stranger at ALittleStranger.com & HeyCavey.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK