Most Memorable SDCC-Moment from Andrew Bell

img_5587
QTN: WHAT is you single most memorable moment at SDCC 2011? ANS: "I suppose my single biggest memory would be winning that DTA! I wasn't quite prepared as the awards had just started, so I may have seemed a bit disoriented accepting it! Even though it was packed and somewhat chaotic, I think the Clutter crew did a great job on the awards, especially for a first-time event. They were fun and everyone seemed to have a good time, which is really all that matters. The fact that I got an awesome little statue out of it doesn't hurt either." ~shares Andrew Bell
(Sorry I had to use this pic from Clutter, Andrew!).

Andrew Bell won the DTA-award for "Fan Favourite" (for his "Androids" collectible - this is a Public Voted Award), and as well will be heading to Singapore in August for the Singapore Toy, Games and Comic-Con [PEEP]. As well, do keep a look-out for Andrew Bell-goodies on the TOYSREVIL-blog as we head towards STGCC!

LINKABLES:
- Andrew Bell featured on TOYSREVIL
- Andrew Bell at www.creaturesinmyhead.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK