Most Memorable SDCC Moment from Martin Hsu

martin_hsu_comic_con_sdcc_tshirts
"It took some thought, but I think the most memorable thing for me this Comic Con was the number of friends and fans who came looking for me in their Martin Hsu t-shirts!  I was overwhelmed to see the amount of support and love from these fine folks.  My favorite part of Comic Con nowadays has been seeing old friends and making new olds.  It's a giant geeky reunion of all nerds alike ;)" ~shares Martin Hsu.
LINKABLES:
- We chat with Martin Hsu about his Krackens HERE
- Martin Hsu at www.martinhsu.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK