Most Memorable SDCC Moment from Scott Tolleson

"My most memorable moment of SDCC was seeing my daughter on Saturday after being away from her for 3 days.  I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her that morning.  This year was tough for me mentally because I came to the Con already tired.  After a few days I was kinda over it.  I'll have to remember for next year to rest up before the big dance.  Lesson learned." ~shares Scott Tolleson.

LINKABLES:
- Interview with Scott Tolleson HERE.
- Scott Tolleson at www.stolleart.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK