My Fav SDCC-Score: From Brian Szabelski of Tomopop

IMG_8481-550x
"It's an awful close call between just about everything I bought, to be honest. A number of pieces from this year were phenomenal -- Super7's Foster, Scott Tolleson's Chipster and many more -- but one that stuck out for me was 64Colors' little Gumdrop. I've been waiting for this figure for a good long while, and I have to say he turned out fantastic. It'll look great next to my growing army of Marshalls (I picked up another at SDCC and got it signed!); after all, what good would the collection be without Marshall's best friend?" ~from Brian Szabelski (Editor-in-Chief, Tomopop)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK