My Fav SDCC-Score: From Gary Ham

"One of the reasons it's my favorite is because I did not expect to find it at SDCC and it surpassed my expectations. The toys name is Pome from UNBOX Industries and designed by Fluffyhouse.

Pome has interchangeable options with other toys in the Plant Monster series and I can't wait to pick them up too. Pome is much larger than I expected standing at 6" tall and has 4 points of articulation at head, waist, and both arms.

The quality of the piece is great and one of the few toys I like that has a metallic paint application. This toy warms my heart with it's charm, whimsy, and overall fun design.

Unbox seems to have sprung from out of nowhere, but if this toy is a sign of what's to come, I'm jumping head first into the box!"


~mentions Gary Ham (Winner for "Best Self Production" in 2011's Designer Toy Awards)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK