The Yellow Hornets: TK Unleashed by 3A Toys (July 29-pre-order)

hornetslarge

So how fast did the SDCC-Exclusives got snagged up from the Bambalandstore this morning at 9AM? I wouldn't know - my internet connection sputtered and died at precisely, and ten minutes later when I restored the system, there was only WWRp Slaughterhouse listed. So you know what? I reckon my toy-desires were not meant to be.

For folks still in the game, 3A Toys will be listing up a quartet of yellow-clad Tomorrow Kings in Action Portable-size "somewhen" today. Dubbed "The Yellow Hornets" - this TK UNleashed version (of the previous "Red") will be available for only 24 hours listed.

UPDATE: Price at US$65 per set (sans shipping), the set went "live" online at around 3:30pm HongKong time.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK