2:Spot Communications - Seen @ STGCC 2011

IMG_2887
IMG_2891 IMG_2889

If ever there was a sense of "regret" at Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / Tagged] was that I never did manage to score myself a Bloody Bunny vinyl figure - having extended my paltry toy-budget, I had to let the 7-inch killer bunny slip from my hands, even tho I had the chance to meet the senior character of 2:Spot Studio (I do not ask for free toys, thanks ;p) - of which the booth represented a huge variety of merchandize - from plush to vinyl, to all manner of stationary and lifestyle staples for the young (as most Eastern-based creations tend to blossom into). Nevertheless, here are some booth snaps (**More on my Facebook album) and check out their Facebook. Thanks for the pins tho :)

www.2-spot.com
www.facebook.com/2spotstudio
www.2-spot.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK