Andrew Bell Schedule at Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011

andrew-bell-stgcc

USA-based artist Andrew Bell will be in attendance at this following times at the Walk of Fame area for autograph sessions on both Saturday and Sunday between 1pm to 2pm, as well be at the main stage area on Saturday August 20th from 3:30pm to 4:30pm - where I am moderating his panel session (i think) for "Spotlight on Andrew Bell". Do come to support the artist.

ASIDE: I will be available slightly before 3:30pm (unless there is a briefing) and slightly after 4:30pm to hand out giveaway prizes and meet folks if need be - otherwise I would be running around the Con (on my walking cane lol) - so best time to meet me there and no need to SMS or call me. Thanks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK