Custom-Feature: 10" Smorkin' School Bus Custom Labbit by ASH

ASH-SCHOOL-BUS-LABBIT-01

ASH customizes a 10" Smorkin' School Bus Custom Labbit, and it is simply the awesomest of custom-Labbits I've seen by far! A commissioned work whereby the cleint-collector wanted a "school bus labia" - which would also say: "Public School Sux" and "Smorking Bus" on it as well as "SMORK" sign, and Ash went to town with it!
"I thought the idea of turning the Labitt into school bus was very creative, so I took the commission, and the size was perfect to put a bunch of 3" inside of it." ~mentions Ash.
ASH-SCHOOL-BUS-LABBIT-02
ASH-SCHOOL-BUS-LABBIT-03
"As a customizer, I enjoy the challenge of taking some designs and make it work on the platform toys, making people think "Wish I had thought of that" or "that is very cleaver". Keeping the essence of the original design while enhancing the platform toys is always a challenge. In that sense, I think the Smorkin' Bus was a perfect project for me to work on. " ~adds Ash
ASH-SCHOOL-BUS-LABBIT-04

Folks interested to commission him or customs are to contact him at atsushida@hotmail.com = Tell him TOYSREVIL sent'ya!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK