First-Look at Siamese Cherries from Lou Pimentel

Lou-Pimentel_siamese-cherries-final

Here is an exclusive first-look at the final image of the Siamese Cherries, created by Lou Pimentel and painted in oil paint. We've previously featured the WIPs of this double-stemmed cutie, so this is a real delight to view the final version!

These Siamese Cherries were created for Ally Takeuchi's upcoming online show titled "Siamese Dreams" @ Swoon Gallery - which starts on August 19th. The cherries will retail for US$50 bucks each, and folks on Lou's Twitter and Facebook Fan Page-followers will get 1st dibs on things.
"I also have plans to start a subscription plan (Cherry of the month club). So people can signup and pay upfront for 12 months ($600) and they will get extra goodies only available to them, but they will be surprises." ~addss Lou/
I had asked Lou for the genesis and origin of "Siamese Cherry", this is what he had to share with us:
"Since I work from home, I have a very close bond with my daughter. She and I spend a lot of time together and we have lots of fun, but there are days where she is very clingy and latches on to me like a lamprey, which can be a little frustrating lol. Even though it drives me crazy, I also think it's very sweet that she likes to hang out with me and keep me company, so I wanted this to be something lighthearted, which is why I chose my Cherry character.

The gist is that I am the big Cherry and I was given a wonderful gift, that would ALWAYS keep me company whether I liked it or not hahah.

Oh yeah, also, for this show I did something I have not seen done before, I have the same subject presented in three different mediums. I'll have the Sculpture, a watercolor of the sculpture and an Oil painting of it too."
~mentions Lou
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK