MaxToyCo-Monday: Kaiju Bromide Project Captain Maxx Japanese Trading Cards from Max Toy Co

0257_1

These are trading cards from the "Kaiju Bromide Project" - featuring a complete set of 11 cards in an old style form of a trading card from Japan. Artists involved in this series includes work from Bob Conge, Ralph Cosentino, Steve Forde, Nawoki Karasawa, Mark Nagata, Naritada Shintani and Alex Wald. Each card measures 4 x 6 inches and was priced at US$20. One day I WILL own them, one day I WILL!


(Anybody wants to let go a set within a reasonable price, let me know - and I do paypal!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK