My STGCC Toy-Haul: From David Tan

david-tan-stgcc-1
"All far away from Indonesia, I am actually come to this year convention because of the 'HT exclusives' factors, but at the early saturday, (that) all changed, it was just too many people.

Luckily, I managed to get some of my stuff that I was looking for, and my fave of all is the The Screaming figure based on the movie of 'The Shinning' starring Jack Nicholson that I've been looking for so long, it's like finding a hidden treasure."
david-tan-stgcc-2
"Well, actually, all the toys that I bought, I love 'em all and all of these are not my wanted list on this trip, but still satisfied with what I found!" ~shares David Cornelius Tan of FILMOO about his Toy-Haul @ Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / Tagged].
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK