Paper Toy by robonut for IdN Magazine - Seen @ STGCC 2011

ROBONUT-PAPERTOY-2 ROBONUT-PAPERTOY-1

And just as I was about to lament the absence of Paper Toys at STGCC, my sis clued me on this particular printed paper template available from the IdN booth - and that it was given out FREE! Designed by robonut and produced by Wondest - I wished I had known about this, or I would've snagged a whole lot more for interested-folks overseas LOL

ROBONUT-PAPERTOY-3

I remember seeing a friend's daughter having this character velcro-ed to her shoulder during the Con, and did not really make the connection until now - gawds but do I feel jurassic!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK