Pecanpals Ceramic Cups from Noferin

NOFERIN-CERAMIC-2

I had a dream, A dream that one day folks will drink their morning cuppa java with a mug featuring a TOYSREVIL-logo. But perhaps that might be an unrequited dream, for when I see images of these new Pecanpals Ceramic Cup and Saucer Sets from Noferin, I know I might as well have theirs instead lol

NOFERIN-CERAMIC-1

Featuring 2 designs to choose from - (blue & yellow) Pecan and Pandacake catching butterflies, and (red & pink) Fanelli and Fimble swing beneath blossoms - they are currently distributed by DKE Toys with a SRP of US$18 each set.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK