SWATCH x Kidrobot in Singapore @ ION Orchard

SWATCH-KIDROBOT-01 SWATCH-KIDROBOT-02
SWATCH-KIDROBOT-03 SWATCH-KIDROBOT-04

Pei Herng of Toys2Much was down at ION Orchard where he took oddle-snaps of the SWATCH x Kidrobot stand-alone showcase in Singapore! Am liking the clear-plastic-casing which holds both at the wrist watch and a 3" Dunny tho - and if I were myself a decade ago, I'd def go for the Gary Baseman all-black charm … but now? I WILL TAKE THEM AAAAALLLLL muahahahahahaa … in my dreams :p

Check out more images on toys2much.blogspot.com and thanks for sharing Pei! (Note: I am uncertain if this is indeed the venue for the September 20th launch featuring Joe Ledbetter tho).


[8 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK