Tokidoki - Seen @ STGCC 2011

TOKIDOKI_TOYS_STGCC_01

Seeing the products from tokidoki on show at the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / TAGGED] was a delight - primarily because there was products I had wanted to score for myself! (Of course I am biased liked that lol) - with the Royal Pride boxed set and the SingPost Zip & Cody both on my ToyWishList (which surprised me more than you) and Unicronos a firm considering, I will leave the apparels (which includes the 'I Love Singapore' tee), caps and shades and other mercy for your own considerations. And the giant panel of artwork priced at SGD$1,200 per at the booth backdrop no doubt are for folks with deep pockets and a firm loved for tokidoki products!

TOKIDOKI_TOYS_STGCC_02
[See more images of the booth via my Facebook album]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK