TOYSREVIL Does Wacky Races x Super7 Toys

About four sketches inked when I realized ultimately these are not as clever as the Casket Crusier, and that further development of which would leave egg firmly on my face, and a squashed ego to dip said-egg in LOL

HONOO-HOTRODSTER FORESTER-ICE-CREAM-CRUISER
MONGOLION-CLOUD-TANK BIG-SAL-SAUCER-SPEEDSTER

Nevertheless, I had fun (as long as it lasted) creating vehicles for my very own fanboy version of "Wacky Races" based on characters from Super7's vinyl figure releases. As for which character suits which "vehicle" proposed here - I'll leave it to you folks to guess away (no prizes here tho :p).

… I think I'll just stick to blogging about other people's toys now … heh.

WHAT-IS: Wacky Races is an animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera.[1] The series features 11 different cars racing against each other in various road rallies throughout North America,[2] with each driver hoping to win the title of the "World's Wackiest Racer." Wacky Races ran on CBS from September 14, 1968, to January 4, 1969. Seventeen episodes were produced, with each episode featuring two different races. [Wiki]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK