TOYSREVIL Sketch Card Series #1

WIP-DRAW IMG_3184
IMG_3185 IMG_3186

I've been attempting to 'start' sketching again, even if my ink-strokes are not as controllable since surviving Stroke (the medical malady affected the right side of my body: arm and leg - my master-hand is the right) but I guess I shouldn't grumble and instead just carry on and practice, Practice, PRACTICE!

Here are a series of cards named: Raygun Series #1, Fanart Series #1 and Character Series #1 - done with a 6B penciled based and shading, inked and coppice marketed with silver paint highlights. Don't think I made the right decision to Copic the shadow first tho (top-left) but hey tis always a learning experience - and as well I am not eluded to think this is better than any others out there - but tis not about being "better" in my instance, as tis about "fun" and the satisfaction in completing an image-task :)


[18 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

And once I have fixative on them, I'll let them loose on my online shop and see if anyone is interested at them at all LOL Price to be confirmed, possible blind-packed sale alongside a badge (thanks for the suggestion, NEMO!)

[Images also posted on my Facebook and deviantART]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK