Upcoming Mini Print Set from Amanda L. Spayd


Unfinished Work-In-Progress of a single image from Amanda Louise Spayd, that us to be a part of a set of 4 x mini-prints that will be available around September, and it looks great to me (Having missed out the Belladonna doll order, I guess I'll have to opt for this substitute lol)

BTW - the image of the plush reminds me of her work for the recent Imaginary Menagerie show for OhNo!Doom, and it looks great!

UPDATED: Another image spotted on Amanda's Flickr reposted here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK