Visual-Review of Art:Tech - Magic (Minizine 2010)


Yesterday we posted about Najib Arttech's upcoming works, and today I thought to do a lil "visual review" of his MAGIC Minizine (I am such a sucker for minizines I want to produce my own one day too!) I procured last year at STGCC 2010. Apologies for the video-visuals are seen here in horizontal-reverse (courtesy of iPhotobooth ;p). Music track by Bottlesmoker ("Slow Mo Smile"). Enjoy the video and be sure to hit up Art:Tech at this year's STGCC in Artist Alley!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK