3A Toys WWRp Armstrong in Singapore

armstrong

My first ever WWRp Armstrong - or in fact, my first ever WWRp-robot at all! - courtesy of the awesome peeps at OneSixthBruce (you rockhard, Wai Man!). Expect a toy review video coming soon (longest one I have recorded so far) and yes, I am extremely happy with my 1/12th-scaled Armstrong! (Hey! That's my 'excited-face' okay? Not my 'constipation-face'! LOL)

As I leave you folks now to go play with my toy - go get your 3A Toys-fix - or any other action figure-fix from Enterbay and Hot Toys - via http://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk - and tell them TOYSREVIL sent you!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK