3rd Anniversary Bambaboss from 3A Toys

bambaboss 2
bambaboss 1 bambaboss 3

For a moment there, I had actually thought this was a "gift" - until I tracked down my paypL accounts to find that yes, this was indeed a "purchase". I clearly remember blogging relentlessly about the works before even the company we now know as "3A Toys" was officially announced, but I reckon this is but the past meant for folks to forget, and the memories are but faded like the smoking rising up and disappearing into the ozone like Bambaboss' exhaust-refuse … regardless, Happy Belated 3rd Anniversary, ThreeA Toys.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK